Monday, June 6, 2011

Vokab-ul-lairy


I've been saving this up for a rainy day, and while it isn't raining it is a boooooooring Monday.

So, as for this subject image... the biggest celebrity gossip news this month, Arnie and his scandalous cheating ways (I mean, the house keeper? so delightfully cliche!). Though, that isn't actually what I've brought you here to discuss, the reason for our chat - the Herald Sun's unimaginative headline of "The Cheatinator". My overseas spy's tell me that the herald Sun equivalent in London titled their story "The Fornicator", HS why didn't you think of this one? "Fornicator" is actually a word, surely that would be preferable to "The Cheatenator". Honestly... in an age where MS Office has built-in thesaurous what kind of excuse can there be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment